Wall Key Cabinet by KeyGuard
Set your own combination in seconds without special tools or disassembly.
With 1,000 combinations to choose from you can change your code any time.
Easy Instructions: Setting the Combination
1. Begin with the dials set to the current opening code. From the factory the Combi-Cam is set to 0-0-0.
2. Locate the code reset button along the outside edge of the Combi-Cam.
3. Depress the code reset button using a pen, push pin or paper clip.
4. Maintain pressure on the code reset button for the remainder of the resetting process.
5. Turn the dials to your intended combination.
6. Release pressure on the reset button. The combination is now set to your desired combination.
Note! Record the code that cabinet is set to. There is no code discovery if locked out and lock will need to be drilled out and replaced.